Thursday, July 2, 2009

Today

Today I feel the need to get grounded...when I get off my regular routine, it can take awhile to get things back in line. To help me focus on where I am, I'm falling back on my favorite simple journaling format and this quote:

If you want to be happy, be.
-Leo Tolstoy

For Today, Thursday, 7/2/09...

Outside my window...everything is a luscious green, thanks to all the amazing rain we've had recently.

I am thinking...about being where I am and being more mindful.

I am thankful for...my home and family.

From the kitchen...I hope to create something delicious for dinner.

I am reading...Living Dead in Dallas and Peace is Every Step

I am hoping...to get a lot done today and enjoy every second.

I am creating...a peaceful home.

I am hearing...Dora the Explorer on the TV.

Around the house...things are good....I can't wait to have the bathrooms finished.

One of my favorite things...is cuddling.

A few plans for the rest of the week...we're going on a playdate at the park tomorrow and planning firework fun for Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. I've really found it helpful. And I love the way it brings me back to where I am. Sometimes I get lost. :)

    ReplyDelete