Monday, June 15, 2009

I saw this form of journaling on another website. I think it makes it quick and easy, while helping me stop and be more mindful.

For Today, Monday, 6/15/09...

Outside my window...the sun is trying to shine through the clouds, the birds are singing and a House Finch keeps edging closer to the window.

I am thinking...about how blessed I am to have such a wonderful home, life and family.

I am thankful for...my life and all my blessings

From the kitchen...I'm hoping to make some homemade snack mixes and a chicken dinner.

I am reading...No Excuses, Love Poems from God and Little House on the Prairie.

I am hoping...everyone gets along well today.

I am creating...the life I want to lead.

I am hearing...Bree counting "1,2,3,4,6...." as Cross hides.

Around the house...things are in fairly good stead...just need to work on a few areas today.

One of my favorite things...is watching the birds that flock to our feeders in the backyard.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Bree & I have a Farm class, Cross has a couple ballgames, a playdate and lots of outside play.

1 comment: