Wednesday, June 17, 2009

S'mores Cookies!!

YUM! We made some S'mores cookies today and they were delicious! I saw an article in a magazine for them, but made my own version. I just used the Toll House cookie recipe for a basis, substituted 1 cup graham cracker crumbs for 1 cup of the flour; cut the chocolate chips back to 1 cup and sprinkled some milk chocolate pieces on top before putting them in the oven. I put them in a 350 oven for 13 minutes, changed the oven to broil; topped the cookies with a few miniature marshmallows and broiled for 2 minutes, so the marshmallows were nice and toasty. mmmmmmm!

Try 'em, you'll like 'em!

ETA....I've decided these were too sweet even for me! Next time I'll cut out the white sugar completely. There will definitely be a next time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment