Thursday, August 13, 2009

Today

For Today, Thursday, August 13, 2010...

Outside my window...is a beautiful day...it's cloudy and cool and the birds have come to visit.

I am thinking...today will probably push me to my limits, but I'm up to the challenge.

I am thankful for...having a wonderful husband for a team-mate.

From the kitchen...my son made crepes for breakfast and is planning lunch for us.

I am reading...The Chronicles of Amber, Setting Limits, True Love, and Even Firefighters Go Potty.

I am hoping...that my son stops talking long enough to take a breath at some point today.

I am creating...strong, healthy, creative, talkative children.

I am hearing...a replay of something that happened 10 seconds ago.

Around the house...I hope to clean bathrooms and attack some clutter areas.

One of my favorite things...is hanging clothes out to dry.

A few plans for the rest of the week...tomorrow is our 10th wedding anniversary...not sure what we're going to do, but I'm planning on celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment