Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Used Bike Lot

All morning my driveway has resembled a used bike lot. That's one of the reasons I just love my neighborhood. :) Kids have been up and down the street, riding bikes, scooters, skateboards and flying turtles. They've played legos and nerf-war. The kids are just great together....my 2 year-old-daughter is always surrounded by older kids trying to help her and entertain her. I got to sit in the shade and read a cookbook while watching them. Summer is good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dip! Thanks for stopping by and giving me some encouragement. I really appreciate it!

    Your neighborhood full of kids sounds so nice. Oh and I love reading cookbooks too. I read them like novels ha!

    Girl your last 2 entries are awesome and soooo what I needed to read right now. I need to print them out for inspiration. Great job honey! xo

    ReplyDelete